I asked Julius for assistance on how to make the background I created in Photoshop appear the right way in Sea Monkey. His solution was to stretch the image as far as it could go so that it wouldn't repeat. It's a little blurrier than the original, but it is better than what I was able to do.
Next problem: Now I am looking for a way to create the octopus and background without logo. The logo just looks too big and blurry when it is stretched. Here comes the really frustrating part: I can't remember or figure out how to get layers to show on the right side in Photoshop. Arrrgggh! That is so basic, yet I've been fiddling with it for at least a half an hour now. I just took another shot at it. No luck! It is too early to call my sister. This is so basic! I'll have to put it to bed right now.
This is like forgeting the first step of how to ride a bicycle. I've been staring at the bicycle now for more than half an hour.
My husband just woke up and told me how to make the layers show up. Just click on the arrows to the left to expand them. DUH!!! I knew it was something simple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment