skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Finished with the Web Page!
Removing my old stuff and putting on the new worked. I had to call the help line because I forgot to save the page as "index.html." Now it's fixed. Hurray! Here's the link:
http://mkiley.myweb.usf.edu/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Preparing Instructional Media
About Me
Michelle
I do various things at various times, enjoy some things more than others, and so on and so forth. Also, I am a little shy.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(44)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(21)
Module 3: Publications (cont.)
Module 3: Publications
Module 2: Presentations
Thing 17: Podcasts
Thing 16: YouTube
Thing 15: Rollyo
Finished with the Web Page!
Web Page: Approaching the End
Thing 14: Online Productivity Tools
Thing 13: Library Thing
Thing 12: Wikis
Thing 11: Social Media
Module 2: Presentations
Web Page Update
Teaching Blogging
Thing 10: Tagging and Delicious
Thing 9: slides, photos, databases
Florida Media Quarterly: Copyright
Thing 8: Communication Web 2.0 Style
Web Page Update
Back After a Long Absence: Thing 7
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment