Sometimes Kompozer does things I don't understand, e.g. won't let me change the text color on my links, but I got along much better with it this time than I did last semester. I decided not to use Seamonkey since I was already a little familiar with Kompozer.
My final problem is getting my new page to show up on my old website from last semester. I have not been able to add it with a link; it just won't show up for some reason. Since I am not being graded on what I did last semester and I've tried everything, this is my last option: Take down last semester's project and replace it with the new one. I will provide screen shots here of my older pages.
Truth be told, I prefer the look of last semester's page. I am not disappointed, though, because I did what I set out to do. I learned more skills on Photoshop Elements, such as cutting out an image, placing it on a new background, and removing an element from the image itself. Mission accomplished. My only other gripe is that the octopus image I picked out has since been used over and over on the Internet to make fun of the Octomom!
Here are images of my old site (the screen shots don't capture the whole page):




The pictures are a little small, but you get the picture. Now I will take these off and put up the new one. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment