Real Simple Sindication, it is a file format (on a web server) for delivering updated info on the web. RSS is read by an RSS aggregator. Aggregators are also called readers.
Blogs are a very common source of RSS feeds. So are podcasts. iTunes is a common aggregator for collecting podcasts.
Blogs are a very common source of RSS feeds. So are podcasts. iTunes is a common aggregator for collecting podcasts.
I've never followed blogs or websites consistently, but here goes. I choose Google Reader as an aggregator.
http://www.epnweb.org/ This is the address to the Education Podcast Network which brings together podcasts on education and learning. There was no feed for this one.
I am now following four blogs, all belonging to my co-workers. We are all working on the 23 Things. In addition to those, I am also following a blog called Library Storytime and David King. David King talks about tech in libraries, social networking and such, so that would be a good one to keep an eye on. I also signed up for feeds for the Huffington Post, Google News, and TED.
No comments:
Post a Comment