Saturday, February 7, 2009
The 23 Things: Library 2.0
Since one of our modules is on social networking and new technology, I am hoping to cover all of the bases by doing the 23 Things. (This is the program first developed by Helene Blowers to familiarize those working in libraries with Library 2.0 concepts.) I had started this program in 2007, but petered out after a few things. Here I go again, and this time I am going finish it! This is something I am also doing in conjunction with my coworkers, as you will see from some of the comments. Much of the blog postings I will be doing for this class will be different from the postings I'm doing for work. Here, I will be doing a lot of note-taking so that I can go back and refresh and reinforce later. I don't want to bore my co-workers with that. On their side, I will be doing more reaction and commenting (which is what social software is all about).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment