Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing 23: The End!

The requirement for Thing 23 was to fill out a survey on the program. I was overall very pleased with it. Even if I don't remember every detail of every Thing at this point, I have much more confidence in my ability to search and to try. My practice at problem solving has helped me, too. I am not as panicked when something doesn't work immediately.

I think that I have mentioned before in my blog that I would perhaps been more enthralled by the social networking aspect when I was younger. Now I am so busy, and would rather not have the world reading my opinions. However, I see how other people are doing it, and that will help me in assisting patrons and in incorportating new technology as it comes along.

I think the Things that will help me most in my own life are the Backpack and certain Google apps. I am more interested in the timesavers and organizational tools. The things that will make me waste time (relax?) are silly gossip blogs/sites, and YouTube.

This was a time consuming project. I feel a sense of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment