Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back from Class, Time to Podcast

I've played with Audacity and recording voice and music. As usual, much trial and error. However, it wasn't that bad (one more confidence point!). I now have a file that I am happy with. I just have to figure out how to put it in this blog.

Okay, I just found that there is no way to way to put an audio file on this blog unless you store it with some other web hosting service. I could put it on my web site, but I really don't want to do that for two reasons: 1) I am not going to pay a fee to Freeplay Music, and 2) My website is an example of a page promoting a lapsit program. My podcast is for a teen poetry reading. I don't want anyone to see that even by accident.

So, there will be no link here, but I will just submit it through Blackboard. It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment